Parking Lot Striping
Properly applied pavement markings are critical in controlling the flow of traffic, providing safety for pedestrians and providing protection from property damage. Brooks Striping can provide services to any and all needs, whether your current lot needs a light touch up or you are starting from scratch.
Our services range from:
- Restriping to your current layout
- Designing a new layout
- Handicap symbols and cross hatching (All meeting Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements)
- Direction marking such as arrows
- No Parking / Fire Lanes / Loading Zones
- Special stall markings such as Visitors / Reserved / Customers Only and more
- Curb Painting
- And more
Contact us for an estimate to learn more about our services and how we can help in the design or application of your parking lot project.
Brooks also offers Thermoplastic Striping Applications.
Thermoplastic markings are hot-applied compound that combines a higher reflective striping with long-term performance. Thermoplastic is based on either alkyd or hydrocarbon resin than contains premix glass beads. Thermoplastic striping is applied in areas where visibility needs to be enhanced. Typically at the entrance and exit areas of your facility or on the roadways. It can also provide a slight rumbling effect for extra safety.