Vapor abrasive blasting removes coatings, contaminants, corrosion and residues from hard surfaces. It’s similar to dry blasting, except that the blast media is moistened prior to impacting the surface, reducing dust significantly and also reducing the amount of water used when compared to traditional wet blasting.
There are many advantages:
- Over 90% dust reduction
- Cleans by flow of water not by impact
- Degreases and cleans surfaces at the same time
- Water acts like a lubricant between the media & component
- Uses less media than dry blasting
- Produces a smooth finish in comparison to dry blasting
Vapor Blasting Applications can include the following:
- Removal of paint, rust, scale and more
- Degreasing / surface finishing
- Cleaning of Molds / Dies
- Surface preparation prior to bonding / repainting / recoating
- Satin finishing of stainless steels & others special materials
- Cleaning of PCB & electrical connectors
- Removal of small burrs from manufactured components
- And a whole lot more!
Click on link to watch a short demo.
Over 25 Years of Experience
We have knowledge and the expertise to meet your pavement maintenance needs.